Mar 11, 2012

too busy lately



assalamualaikum......
hye semua....how are you guys??
lamenye xupdate blog....

skrg busy sgt2 ngn training....
yeahh...now no need to read books,study but
i tell you what, kerja lg boring rupanya dr read books...
really miss time study dulu2....waaa....

anyway life must go on rite??
i'm gonna finish my training this coming July
and i can't wait the moment arise....
nk keje elok2...then meet my incik hati..weeee.... :)

i really miss him so much...
dah 3bln xjmpe...lame kan?kan?kan?
so our planning lg 2 thn...insyallah...
hopefully semua berjalan lancar...
^_^
i know he will wait for me..
i know he will love me forever insyallah...
and i know he will be rite beside me....

to my incik hati,
i love you most..
i love you always...
and 
i love you forever... 

No comments:

Post a Comment