Apr 22, 2012

I LoVe HiM fOr tHouSanD tiMes

Assalamualaikum......
dah lama tak update my blog coz so busy with my LI...
as u all did not know i'm doing my practical training at Coral Bay Resort Pangkor
for 6 month and now i've already done for 3month...
i can't wait to finish and leave this place as soon as possible...




ok berbalik pada tajuk di atas
~ love him for thousand times~
my sweetheart a.k.a my incik gule hati adalah org yg sgt2 memahami..
he always give support,advise,love to me
every single day he will be my sun shine...
he make me happy even though he works so hard lately
he will spend time to hear my problem, keluhan, tangisan and others
to make sure that i'm not alone...

yess....
I LOVE HIM FOR THOUSAND TIMES.....

thanks sayang sbb hadir dalam hidup saye...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment